GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Anyhoo I moped around for a fortnight or so (more than usual, I mean) & then decided he wouldnt want me to mope around
So that was just an fyi, lets move on
mopin around does no one any good
sorry for your loss, but you need to get off your ass and get back into fightin shape

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
Angels of Zion sounds too much like a metal band/album/song. Should probably reference some ancient seer/mystic that transcends multiple world religions.
Broader marketing base I figure.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Tell me more about our cult
It's going to be a venue for local musicians and artists. We will experience transcendence through sound waves, photons and antimatter/nature/the force. "Sunday school" (which will not be held on Sundays) will be classes on music theory, poetry and such. There will not be a deity or magick so our congregation will be able to partake in any other religious practices they wish.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
It's going to be a venue for local musicians and artists. We will experience transcendence through sound waves, photons and antimatter/nature/the force. "Sunday school" (which will not be held on Sundays) will be classes on music theory, poetry and such. There will not be a deity or magick so our congregation will be able to partake in any other religious practices they wish.

Temple of the Antimatter Irreligious Natural Transcendence

TAINT for short