GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Grace & Frankie? :fly:

Turns out is was an Adam & Eve thing. First item was a mechanical dildo, second was a glove that resembled a jelly fish with nubs all over.

I assume that’s a back scratcher. 😄

Did those fuckers feed you yet?
@Immigrant

Yes, I had a hamburger fries salad chocolate cake milk and 4 mini cans of Pepsi, which was just okay because I’m a Coke man to my core.

When ordering breakfast, the dietician had limits on me because cardio. Shortly after, one of my doctors reversed it because my problem isn’t cholesterol or artery related.

The drug I was on for the angioplasty was great! Want more every day please! I was buzzing bigly while inhaling the burger.

I don’t really smoke that much weed, but I kinda miss it. That drug could easily substitute.

And oddly enough through this whole deal, I’ve only slept about 5 hours since Thursday. I got a few hours last night and it was glorious.

I’m curious as to what kind of Tx they have in mind for my damaged heart and massive emphysema. When I told the doctors that I love my weed and the relatively little amount I smoke, he didn’t have a problem with it at all.

The 37+ years of cigarettes took its toll. My sedentary lifestyle of the past few years didn’t help.

And oddly enough through this whole deal, I’ve only slept about 5 hours since Thursday. I got a few hours last night and it was glorious.

I’m curious as to what kind of Tx they have in mind for my damaged heart and massive emphysema. When I told the doctors that I love my weed and the relatively little amount I smoke, he didn’t have a problem with it at all.

The 37+ years of cigarettes took its toll. My sedentary lifestyle of the past few years didn’t help.
I should go for jog for future me. And smoke the occasional joint apparently.

Don't do it, Immi.
They'll try an exorcism on you.
Insurance doesn't cover it!!!!!!

Speaking of insurance, I’m in the poor farm for sure now. If it took me 3 months to save up the copay for a doctor appointment before, I’ll be in debt forever.

I’ve had Medicare (basic, no D C etc) for like 8 years and have used it once until now.

I should go for jog for future me. And smoke the occasional joint apparently.

I’m no doctor but I play one on forums. I recommend regular activity to exercise your heart.

At least be on top during brown chicken brown cow activity.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD