GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I'm still deciding whether or not it was too long. But I liked it. Everyone plays their part really well.

The acting and production is great, but I still have issues with Deniro kicking that guy’s ass early on. His face is CG, but he’s still a 70 year old and half the kicks are obviously missing by a mile. That ruined it for me, and made me scoff. Scoff scoff.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
The acting and production is great, but I still have issues with Deniro kicking that guy’s ass early on. His face is CG, but he’s still a 70 year old and half the kicks are obviously missing by a mile. That ruined it for me, and made me scoff. Scoff scoff.

Yeah, he looked fake a few times but I let it slide. I learned never to trust anyone "I know" walking up to me on the street at night.

Took a tumble Saturday evening.

I’m trying to ignore it, but something is wrong. Hip hurts so bad I haven’t been able to sleep on the side for two nights now. Smarts all the way down to my ankle. A little research says possible cracked hip socket, but I’m still walking (my normal hobble) so I’ll see how it is in a few days.

I’ve fallen more times while sober than I ever did as a drunk. That’s just stupid.

Baaaaaaaaaa! Morning strings and all assembled cast and spectators!
GOing for a job interview today. "Assembling small sub-assemblies for the small business owner while he recovers from some surgery. Casual $20-30/ depending. I sold myself hard. I want the $30.

You’ll get that. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Baaaaaaaaaa! Morning strings and all assembled cast and spectators!
GOing for a job interview today. "Assembling small sub-assemblies for the small business owner while he recovers from some surgery. Casual $20-30/ depending. I sold myself hard. I want the $30.

Good luck, Eddie.
I hope you get it. Demand 6 weeks vacation and 3 day weekends!!!

I’m trying to ignore it, but something is wrong. Hip hurts so bad I haven’t been able to sleep on the side for two nights now. Smarts all the way down to my ankle. A little research says possible cracked hip socket, but I’m still walking (my normal hobble) so I’ll see how it is in a few days.

I’ve fallen more times while sober than I ever did as a drunk. That’s just stupid.

Shouldn't you get checked out?

dude sounds like you need a trip to the dr

You need to go in (to the doc) and tell him what happened. At least get x-rayed dude.