GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

My Grandpa and Grandma had a mantle clock that played these sounds.

Those sounds are burned in my brain and I love them. Always think of and envision them whenever I hear those sounds.

I want one. Then I want to tweak it so I can make it play the original sounds or have it play the notes from Close Encounters of the Third Kind but on the clock chimes with the same original westminster tone.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Those old mechanical clock chimes and music boxes are cool af.

Need another one that plays the hook to "we had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun".

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
The guy behind us in the grocery Line was crying into his phone "come get me son, I feel so sick".
When he hung up, he looked at me, smiled and said he didn't feel like taking the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: pacojas
The guy behind us in the grocery Line was crying into his phone "come get me son, I feel so sick".
When he hung up, he looked at me, smiled and said he didn't feel like taking the bus.

That seems like kind of a dick move but at the same time seems kinda clever.
I guess it comes down to how many bags he has to carry.

And whether he ever planned on riding the bus back at all.

And how far away his son lives.

• Haha
That seems like kind of a dick move but at the same time seems kinda clever.
I guess it comes down to how many bags he has to carry.

And whether he ever planned on riding the bus back at all.

And how far away his son lives.

The kid got there quick. Before I was finished checking out. They only had two bags worth as far as I could tell. The guy did seem to be a strange one.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
The kid got there quick. Before I was finished checking out. They only had two bags worth as far as I could tell. The guy did seem to be a strange one.

That quick the kid was probably in the parking lot or even in the store. The old codger might've been just messing with the other people in line.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I'm supposed to go to a bar for an old friends birthday. I'd rather just hunker down in my hole but I'll go anyway and probably be glad I did after. Might be good to get out and do something.

They expect you to bathe and wear clean clothes and stuff. You're supposed to wear shoes and everything. Seems like a lot of work. Hope it's worth it.

I'm off to the old Alligator Grill, now called "Baker Street pub" or some such.
I don't know we even have a Baker Street here.
We probably do but it sure as hell doesn't have bars and businesses on it.
Probably some old people tending their flower beds waiting to get taxed out by the impending gentrification.
I cry for my town.

• Gravy
I'm off to the old Alligator Grill, now called "Baker Street pub" or some such.
I don't know we even have a Baker Street here.
We probably do but it sure as hell doesn't have bars and businesses on it.
Probably some old people tending their flower beds waiting to get taxed out by the impending gentrification.
I cry for my town.
Old man shakes fist at clouds - progress continues.