GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I'mma download Mac Miller's Swimming and pay for the mother fucker.
The new Em is dead to me - I listened to some more,"Yah YAh" - nothing but lazy noise. Can we murder him now - we have the music?

• Haha
Reactions: pacojas
I didn't say it was amazing, but you asked for "fast" and that ending was faster than I can read, lol
There's a big difference between fucking fast and finishing quickly. In this case finishing quickly would have been merciful.:rant:*
He's got no anger left, nothing weird to rap about. HIs managers should hire some people to fuck with him, put some spice back in his life.

I ended up listening to BOC's GOdzilla - bumped into it while looking if there was a rap cover of it. :fly:
*Has anyone used this icon before?

There's a big difference between fucking fast and finishing quickly. In this case finishing quickly would have been merciful.:rant:*
He's got no anger left, nothing weird to rap about. HIs managers should hire some people to fuck with him, put some spice back in his life.

I ended up listening to BOC's GOdzilla - bumped into it while looking if there was a rap cover of it. :fly:
*Has anyone used this icon before?
Dude paid his dues. He's a fucking god. He could release an album with the Backstreet Boys and I'd throw money at it.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Dude paid his dues. He's a fucking god. He could release an album with the Backstreet Boys and I'd throw money at it.
He was a fucking god. I bought all of his early stuff, drove around spitting and spraying to his every word. You can't fake angst and anger - he's dead Jim.
he's making most rappers look ridiculous out there.
Only because of his huge head start and past glory.
THe rapp equivalent of "buy stock in Google, look at their historic returns of 10,000%". "Nah brah, they done peaked"