GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I just had to go outside and yell at one of the community landscapers. What a fucking moron.

I could hear gas weed whackers running for awhile, then I could hear debris hitting my house. Then my windows. I look outside, and there he is across the fucking street grinding a small stump with a weed whacker. He was turning it slightly sideways to get the string at the optimal angle, and shit was pelting my house. Of course he’s geared up to the nines, and it took a lot of yelling to get my point across.

He spoke absolutely no English at all, but I managed to get him to understand enough that he faced the other way for the next 20 fucking minutes.

I videoed 10 seconds of it in case the managers come talk to me. He was throwing shit fifty feet.

I just had to go outside and yell at one of the community landscapers. What a fucking moron.

I could hear gas weed whackers running for awhile, then I could hear debris hitting my house. Then my windows. I look outside, and there he is across the fucking street grinding a small stump with a weed whacker. He was turning it slightly sideways to get the string at the optimal angle, and shit was pelting my house. Of course he’s geared up to the nines, and it took a lot of yelling to get my point across.

He spoke absolutely no English at all, but I managed to get him to understand enough that he faced the other way for the next 20 fucking minutes.

I videoed 10 seconds of it in case the managers come talk to me. He was throwing shit fifty feet.
Probably stoned AF and was just watching the whirl. hombre maravillosoo_O (groovy man)

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
if they were playing that in the bathroom I might hold it until I got home.
I've only listened to "Darkness" but yeah, his beats are fairly weak, if I was tired I would go to sleep :cool:. I think he should lose the beard - part of his persona's charm was baby-faced white boy slings killer rhymes - sometimes. Seems his tongue's gotten lazy - no rapid sprays.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: adi and pacojas