GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Just now fixin to start that process.
Considering breaking down and going to work for a big evil corporation that has stuff like 401k's and health insurance and possibility of transfer to another town/state.
Could get out of the shithole formerly known as Austin and have a job waiting somewhere sane that way.

Come to Oregon, brosheim. We’ll make you sane AF here.

Just now fixin to start that process.
Considering breaking down and going to work for a big evil corporation that has stuff like 401k's and health insurance and possibility of transfer to another town/state.
Could get out of the shithole formerly known as Austin and have a job waiting somewhere sane that way.

Come to Philly.
We're not sane either but in a different way.
Fat, drunk and stupid is a religion here.

Well that sucked. It's a long familiar thing now. Had to look around and pace off so I didn't dig down on another grave but it still sucked.
That's a good thing.
I think she did me a favor letting me know I still got a soft heart under there somewhere.

So I've reexamined my life and it's still green-eyed blondes, mostly Scotch, that are my kryptonite. That's held true ever since I was a young man. "Exotic" types are cool and interesting and gorgeous as hell but it's the green-eyed blondes that make me stupid.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant