GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I avoided “regular” jury duty a couple times using an employer’s exemption but eventually, it was declined and I had to appear. No biggie, out in a half a day.

Got called for grand jury a couple years ago. It was a six week term, three days a week (really two and a half), and it was interesting as hell. I’d gladly do it again if called.

Even if it wasn’t so interesting, I’d do it because it’s my civic duty as a citizen of this fine country that so many people are proud to be part of, or at least boast about it, but don’t want to lift a finger to contribute to in any way.

Poke poke jab

I avoided “regular” jury duty a couple times using an employer’s exemption but eventually, it was declined and I had to appear. No biggie, out in a half a day.

Got called for grand jury a couple years ago. It was a six week term, three days a week (really two and a half), and it was interesting as hell. I’d gladly do it again if called.

Even if it wasn’t so interesting, I’d do it because it’s my civic duty as a citizen of this fine country that so many people are proud to be part of, or at least boast about it, but don’t want to lift a finger to contribute to in any way.

Poke poke jab
I had grand jury once-a-month for 2 years a while back. Got out after 3 months as a primary caregiver for my newborn. I don't mind doing it but that is some bullshit. Let somebody else have a go. 2 fucking years is ridiculous.

I don't mind serving.
I could always not bathe for the week or two prior. Others will handle it for me when I get there.

Oh I'm glad to serve as well and told them as much, then I went about explaining how the system is really supposed to work and how much power I as a juror really possessed and for some weird reason I didn't get a callback.

Scum of our ilk require no cheerful greetings. FUck off, eh!!

Morning @HipHugHer ! Any luck on a different job? I sent out a resume yesterday. Made prayer's to Baby Jesus and everything.

Just now fixin to start that process.
Considering breaking down and going to work for a big evil corporation that has stuff like 401k's and health insurance and possibility of transfer to another town/state.
Could get out of the shithole formerly known as Austin and have a job waiting somewhere sane that way.