GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Like Ed said, I think it depends on who you are around. Aren't you in University? I'm in a tiny largly-uneducated town in the south. People immediately want to argue a defense if I even mention the V word. I just want to eat my beans in peace.
zombiezombie
I read that last part as "eat my brains in peace."
Disclaimer: I've been binging The Walking Dead

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD
The things men & women expect each other to put up with sometimes it's a damn wonder this species hasn't gone extinct.
brokenhearted.png

anybody got more grand christmas classical suggestions? I listen to messiah and magnificat on loop every christmas season.

for someone who's grown up as secular as could be, i'm very fascinated with church music and the entire culture behind it dating back to all the classical eras. i love that shit. choral arrangements especially. something about a church choir gives feelings nothing else can give.

anybody got more grand christmas classical suggestions? I listen to messiah and magnificat on loop every christmas season.
Hey, whole world of Southern gospel Christmas music. And rasta - Bob Marley did a couple of albums of CHristian music and some is CHristmas stuff. This is the Temptations - start out as narrations then gets to the singin at 1:20 ish.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
for someone who's grown up as secular as could be, i'm very fascinated with church music and the entire culture behind it dating back to all the classical eras. i love that shit. choral arrangements especially. something about a church choir gives feelings nothing else can give.

Anything from the St. Olaf College choir.

The one in Northfield, MN in case there's more than one.

Also during my abbreviated stint as a bass singer in a lesser known state university I once got to perform Handel's Messiah in a cathedral with about a 4+ second ring.

That's better than both sex and drugs.

I'm still impressed by how that stuff was written to be performed in places like that with the long ring and how awesome it sounds in person.
It was the stadium rock of its day but all acoustic and way better.