GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Note: I basically knew most of that.
At the very least I knew the album cover was from a real painting.
Real old painting.
From a long long time ago.
Before electricity even.
But Nukes was on a roll. So. Yeah.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
This is pretty cool until the guy starts "singing". So much potential awesome. So much let down.

Fuck that guy.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
i gotta stop drinking so much but man is it fuckin fun to get in on the raptors finals hype this year. my condo is exactly between the raptors arena and the jays stadium so it's just constant baseball games, basketball game street parties, going to the bar to watch matches, and going to bed at 3am on weeknights before work.

that being said, i can already feel that the liquor hits me harder the next day. 18 and 19 were some prime drinking ages, completely invincible, I figure by 24 i'll be hungover at the drop of a hat.

i gotta stop drinking so much but man is it fuckin fun to get in on the raptors finals hype this year. my condo is exactly between the raptors arena and the jays stadium so it's just constant baseball games, basketball game street parties, going to the bar to watch matches, and going to bed at 3am on weeknights before work.

that being said, i can already feel that the liquor hits me harder the next day. 18 and 19 were some prime drinking ages, completely invincible, I figure by 24 i'll be hungover at the drop of a hat.

Geez don't burn out early, def. You're an asset to humanity, you need to stick around.
You're not supposed to get a sense of mortality until your age starts with a 3.

And is 2 digits long.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi

I turned 40 like 5 weeks ago, and I still don't get hung over.

The trick? Never stop drinking.

Hey Lambie, smoke a fuckin joint dude. Maybe pop some shrooms or something. At least lay off the bathtub crank and go outside.

I love you man.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi