GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Jesus, maybe help me understand why this place brings my mood down so easily? I used to enjoy coming here, and that enjoyment is less and less it seems.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Jesus, maybe help me understand why this place brings my mood down so easily? I used to enjoy coming here, and that enjoyment is less and less it seems.
We all get that here once in a while.
Man today sucks. Just yelled at a guy in Walmart parking lot for yelling at a woman.
He then called me a racist.
Guess only racists hate misogyny.

• Gravy
Man today sucks. Just yelled at a guy in Walmart parking lot for yelling at a woman.

I’m fine until I come here. Not just today, all week. I think I need to back away and only come here monthly, at best. Or when that one dude is away, for some reason I can’t stand that motherfucker anymore.

• Gravy
I don't understand why you two don't get along. He's tongue in cheek, 95% of the time.

I disagree. I think he’s probably a sweetheart IRL but comes here to let the asshole out. That’s okay, I just ignore him for the most part, but if I die today I don’t want the last thing I read to be his trolling or assholishness.

I disagree. I think he’s probably a sweetheart IRL but comes here to let the asshole out. That’s okay, I just ignore him for the most part, but if I die today I don’t want the last thing I read to be his trolling or assholishness.
I wear a caduceus bracelet with the message "Clear my browser history".

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: OOD and Immigrant
Was she a nagger?

• Barf
Reactions: nukes
giphy.webp

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
Maybe you take things to seriously. I suggest staying out of the politics thread and cutting out those talk shows that exist to ruffle feathers. Try the ignore button too.

I know I come across harsh sometimes but I'm really just a big ol pushover. Don't tell anybody though, I have an image to maintain.

• Gravy