GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Well, Super Raton is off to lose his nuts to the harikrishna. If all goes well he'll be able to hang out with his girlfriend again without giving me 156 more rabbits.

Gonna step on their scale when I go back to pick him up. That oughtta be good for a holy shit moment.

Super Raton is doing well and I've lost 14 pounds so far. As a percentage that's still well into the single digits but I'll take it. I think this might be my new vet.

last night after the gig i woke from my sleep because my left leg was hurting really bad and in the morning i was limping and my calf was sore
wtf never happened before no sign of any of it while i was gigging or after the gig
my guess im getting old
I tend to lean on one leg(left) while playing and yeah, gotta keep moving around or that prick is worn out the next day. Welcome to aging baba!

I tend to lean on one leg(left) while playing and yeah, gotta keep moving around or that prick is worn out the next day. Welcome to aging baba!
Yep. I was giging not long ago and had only one leg hurting the next day. Then at the next gig I realized I was putting all of my weight on that one leg. I'm not old if it makes y'all fell any better.

A clear sign that some of ya'll need to stop shoe gazing so much. :)
I know how mine happens. I'm usually/always called into being a backup singer. I have a bad tendency to drift away from mics on stands. So if I'm supposed to be at the mic I plant myself and Mr. LeftLeg takes the hit every time. I have a nice Sennheiser headless setup but sometimes time and conditions don't allow for it.