GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

So had a pretty productive 4-day weekend. Got some shit done around the house. Got some shit done in the yard. Found a vet that'll just charge an arm to fix my bunnies instead of an arm and a leg. And I'm a set of shift cables away from having 2 completely rebuilt bicycles with modified trailers to pull behind them. One for her to carry her 2 little dogs in when their legs get tired and one for me to carry the ice chest and vehicle-mounted weapons.
I thought you didn't like shit in your yard?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Make sure it’s electronic Christmas music like the idiots here. Nothing screams “Come get your overpriced Bomb Pop” like Silent Night.

One of them around here plays It's A Small World After All on an endless loop with 2 fake like Casio keyboard hand claps where it repeats to get back to the 1.

I can hear it in my head right now.

I wish, our's were boring white boxes. Coolest thing was coming in for the evening. Place was about 10 miles outside town off a 4 lane hwy. Nothing like a handful of ice cream trucks thinking they are racing each other when they all were governored to not go over 50. :fly: We'd be hooting and hollering, running our music full blast and generally acting like ice cream truck drivers in a non-residential area.:bast: