GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

@adi

Your country (along with China) have become the poster children for the American “conservative” media as THE largest offenders when it comes to climate change. That is, if it wasn’t a hoax.

So confusing, but so unfair at the same time.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and adi
@adi

Your country (along with China) have become the poster children for the American “conservative” media as THE largest offenders when it comes to climate change. That is, if it wasn’t a hoax.

So confusing, but so unfair at the same time.
i dont care what other countries think especially ones that have leaders similar to ronnie the limo driver i have enough hatred for whats going on here on my own and it has nothing to do with climate change immi baba its to do with very high levels of stupidity :(

i dont care what other countries think especially ones that have leaders similar to ronnie the limo driver i have enough hatred for whats going on here on my own and it has nothing to do with climate change immi baba its to do with very high levels of stupidity :(

Remember, the people who say that crap are also ardent followers of a president who is undoing as many environmental protections as possible. No, not hypocritical at all.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi