GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Compared to who ?
Anyone. Dude gets a pass for genocide by his followers because he's "powerful". And no one. He's a reflection of humanity because humanity created him and continues to give him a pass. Christians should scrap everything but the gospels. Jesus' biblical story and teachings a pretty rick solid. Then Paul's dumbass fucked it all up. The gospels crushed religion and Paul rebuilt a new religion to his liking. That's who Christians worship today, Paul, whether they realize it or not.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and adi
Anyone. Dude gets a pass for genocide by his followers because he's "powerful". And no one. He's a reflection of humanity because humanity created him and continues to give him a pass. Christians should scrap everything but the gospels. Jesus' biblical story and teachings a pretty rick solid. Then Paul's dumbass fucked it all up. The gospels crushed religion and Paul rebuilt a new religion to his liking. That's who Christians worship today, Paul, whether they realize it or not.
" The Xian army will need me , and I them . " Dutch oven proverb

Some lady offered me 30% less for my mobile home than a previous offer from someone else. Told me a sad story and said god would bless me for selling it to her for less. She had the nerve to tell me to pray about it. She also said she knows my family and that we are good people who care about others. I asked Republican white Jesus what he thought and he was like "nah fuck that, capitalism fo' life". Honestly, if she wants 30% less she better go to Wal-Mart.

Oh. You don’t know. For some reason, I thought you were nearer, or near enough to know how he eats.

Is he in hospice care of some kind?
I had lunch with him a couple weeks ago. He's eating normally but he often chokes & it's supposedly gotten worse over the last week or so
At this point he's still working but I doubt that's going to continue now

Not getting that house we were supposed to close on, what feels like, last year. The sellers are going to court over some liens that were supposed to have expired. I guess liens don't really expire. Or maybe they realized they were specifically waiting to sell right after the liens expire and the IRS was like no fuck that. They probably messed up by listing their house before the expiration date. Looks like OOD gets to save mo' money.

Big thanks to my realtor for getting the sellers to sign a contract to reimburse me the inspections and such. Who knows if I'll ever actually see that though.