GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Tell them you don't want your ass kicked for fucking up someone's wedding. Are you folks actually playing a good wedding mix? Wedding gigs can be tiring - learn a bunch of songs for a one-off. FFS
Wedding gigs are big money. You learn 3 custom songs for the bride and also need to do schtick bullshit like the chicken dance and the limbo. $2000.00 and up. Buy a tux.
No the songs we play are shit. And I wouldn't do it without back up gear which we have none of.

Yes, in the circus they use whips, chains, and electric prods even on the baby elephants.
such people only deserve one treatment
ippon-explosion.gif

No the songs we play are shit. And I wouldn't do it without back up gear which we have none of.
A man has to know his limitations.
Weddings:
I'm doing an outdoor wedding in a week and there is no 120 hookup. So I got the 1000 amp deep-dwell battery and a 2000 watt inverter. Readout on the inverter says I'm only pulling a little over 300 watts with my gear. So I should be good for >15 hours. But giving it a test run for 10-12 today. Non-stop dance music. And the chicken dance. HEY Macarena!

A man has to know his limitations.
Weddings:
I'm doing an outdoor wedding in a week and there is no 120 hookup. So I got the 1000 amp deep-dwell battery and a 2000 watt inverter. Readout on the inverter says I'm only pulling a little over 300 watts with my gear. So I should be good for >15 hours. But giving it a test run for 10-12 today. Non-stop dance music. And the chicken dance. HEY Macarena!
How low can you go?

You a pawn in a broken system
Are you triggered much? You've been showing symptoms
Y'all are so addicted to being hopeless victims, y'all could crash a plane and blame the road conditions
And your only sickness is your social vision
Makes you scared of choices but you pro decision
So you march a lot but never go the distance, yelling way to loud until no one listens

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
"You look like the devil," you sound like some Christians
You just want a medal for asking permission
You just want a pat on the back in addition to being so tolerant

Fine I admit it
You're nice or you're better, you're right or you're brilliant
Most sensitive creatures in all of existence
My freedom of thoughts should be censored, imprisoned, the world would be better if we weren't so different

I wonder what the solution is? There really should be a solution to end all solutions. Can we finally come up with a solution?

see bruh you think i am racist. I'm not a Nazi. I like black people, black Jesus, black Santa, and black coffee. I'm not a racist I like Hispanics and Negroes and Natives and Asians.

i judge no one based on their race but off of their actions. Just because i have a black friend who drinks cognac doesn't make me think all black people love hennessy.

• Love
Reactions: nukes
Getting close to done with my u̶r̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶n̶i̶p̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶s̶t̶ chicken coop.

Got some nice nest boxes and places to roost by 2 windows.

KIMG1941-800x634.jpg

Most of the back is a door that flips down so you can gather eggs and clean things out easy.

KIMG1947-800x600.jpg

Only the finest furnishings for our ladies.

KIMG1958-800x600.jpg
KIMG1951-800x600.jpg

Everything is secure and monster proof. Just needs some paint and a woman's touch. Some decorations and frilly things here and there.

KIMG1948-768x805.jpg
KIMG1949-768x853.jpg

see bruh you think i am racist. I'm not a Nazi. I like black people, black Jesus, black Santa, and black coffee. I'm not a racist I like Hispanics and Negroes and Natives and Asians.

i judge no one based on their race but off of their actions. Just because i have a black friend who drinks cognac doesn't make me think all black people love hennessy.
I still lol at you not being able to hide your racism around "Jess (black girl)".

What about Newports?

Otay.

Things are different out west, and were different in the Midwest when I lived there I guess. Only racists use the term “negro” IMO.

Most people (of all stripes) possess some level of inherent racism. What matters is whether or not you try to change it. As long as you stereotype so severely, you’re a racist. But keep trying.

• Love
Reactions: pacojas