FYI Who are the Fatboi Slimez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s. p sure I even ended up posting in agreement with @darth dicknose one time when he called something like that, and I'm sure you're aware we're not tight bros

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
and I've had more beef with y'all than I've ever had with @OOD prior to this, so while we haven't been buds, he also has not been someone I'd have gone out of my way to complain about

if you disagree that anywhere on the internet should be a safe place, then you believe it should be unsafe or don't care that some people would be made to feel unsafe because it's "just the internet" and "for the lulz" and whatever other half-cocked excuse for why you think it's OK to use that word you come up with. so if you're hellbent on challenging safety, pick a better target and keep the f-slur out of your mouth and offa your fingers

I feel sure my use of "safe place" was not understood by you. I'm not sure if it's because of how I used it or not. I didn't mean I want people to feel or be unsafe.

I feel sure my use of "safe place" was not understood by you. I'm not sure if it's because of how I used it or not. I didn't mean I want people to feel or be unsafe.
ok then "I don't want you to feel unsafe, I just want to be able to use slurs around you that denigrate who you are as a person and make you uncomfortable without you making ME uncomfortable for being called out on being a piece of shit"
kWHIWRK.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
In my area, we use "safe place" to discribe a type of place where opinions are not allowed and words and ideas are censored. This could be specific to my area, but it has nothing really to do with safety.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
In my area, we use "safe place" to discribe a type of place where opinions are not allowed and words and ideas are censored. This could be specific to my area, but it has nothing really to do with safety.
you mean, like how a lot of forums (like this one!) bans for certain things like racism? because while the government is not allowed to silence you, no private citizen owes you a platform for hate speech?

or maybe just start with not using hateful slurs because it's the right thing to do instead of getting hung up on whether or not you should or shouldn't be censored by someone else for it. censor yourself. be a better human.

So I wear the same shirt every Sunday. I've being doing it for a few months now. I'm curious if anyone will say anything about it. Or if they notice at all. It's my loudest shirt.

#minimalismfuntimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.