FYI Who are the Fatboi Slimez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm buying a big gas trimmer.
The 20V one we have will eventually get the job done but it's not really built for this.

dont get just anyone either. Pick up a husquvarna or a stihl. spend about 200 bucks.

There are plenty of 50-90 dollar trimmers that will make you hate your life just as much as the 20v one.

then again, keep in mind, my advice is for a dude that is chopping down 5 foot tall patches of brambles in the woods. Not edging your neatly manicured golf course short lawn.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
dont get just anyone either. Pick up a husquvarna or a stihl. spend about 200 bucks.

There are plenty of 50-90 dollar trimmers that will make you hate your life just as much as the 20v one.

then again, keep in mind, my advice is for a dude that is chopping down 5 foot tall patches of brambles in the woods. Not edging your neatly manicured golf course short lawn.
My lawn currently shimmers in the wind like the prairie...

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
My lawn currently shimmers in the wind like the prairie...
as long as it doesnt have herds of deer in it, you're doing better than i was a few years back.

EqCJfGU.jpg

RdLnyeP.jpg

Nukes will pick up the $200 one then get in and out of line at least three times before going with something cheap.

this is what that area is supposed to look like...

Vwhp4ST.jpg

to be honest, it was kinda beautiful when it was all nature. But it wasnt livable.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
My problem is I am a cheap #$%^!#$^&~# - gotten more than 10 years out one of those $40 ones.

Yeah, I like playing with extension cords...

Hey @nukes , did you know it takes around 85lbs of force and 14" of stretch to break a Nitrile glove? And it's loud when it snaps.

I just got a new toy in the lab.
A Instron tensile tester.
I've been breaking random things for the fun of it.

Gonna do a QC tests of condoms? I smell Pulitzer Prize.

No, it's something else I'm smelling.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings
Status
Not open for further replies.