Who among you has driven a segway

Galen said:
Are people allowed to drive them on the roads or are they up on the footpaths?

I've only ever seen them on sidewalks, and theres about 3 people here in Portland Maine with them.

Fucking things take up the whole sidewalk too. Make's it very hard for pedestrians to pass. More of a nuisance than anything.

Valve1138 said:
I've only ever seen them on sidewalks, and theres about 3 people here in Portland Maine with them.

Fucking things take up the whole sidewalk too. Make's it very hard for pedestrians to pass. More of a nuisance than anything.
I hope you laughed at them

Valve1138 said:

Well, at least it would be equally difficult for them to pass pedestrians. You can feel smug knowing the nuisance flows in both directions.

they have segway tours of atlanta...saw about 10 people ride by in a line on them a few weeks ago...atlanta was also one of the 1st adopters of this flaming technology

When R Kelly was in the sutdio recording his In The Closet Videos he was roling around on his custom segway. Big chrome rims, oversized mud tires, DEFINITELY not stock!