While I was in the shower this morning.......

BigDov said:
I once cut my earlobe while shaving- I was in a hurry and kind of went a little too far east on my head. Bled for a LONG time too.
Try cutting an ankle or a knee. I still have a Harry Potter bandaid on my knee from 2 showers ago.
I cut my ankle all the time.. and those scars dont heal fast :(

Lynnakitty said:
I've fallen in the shower 2 times in the last 9 months, cut my leg shaving, found numerous spiders, and I'm sure there's more but I can't remember.
Many threads were made teeheehee

that sounds so familiar :lol:

Lynnakitty said:
Try cutting an ankle or a knee. I still have a Harry Potter bandaid on my knee from 2 showers ago.
I cut my ankle all the time.. and those scars dont heal fast :(

My ear didn't heal for weeks....... then there was the time I cut my lip too. Holy fucking OOWWWW!!!! :( Needless to say, I've learned to not be in a rush :lol:

thrawn said:
that sounds so familiar :lol:
:lol: :lol: Yep. One of my first threads was titled "So I was in the shower...."
If you have search.. search for "shower" and "Lynna" you'll find alot of hits :p

BigDov said:
My ear didn't heal for weeks....... then there was the time I cut my lip too. Holy fucking OOWWWW!!!! :( Needless to say, I've learned to not be in a rush :lol:
aww heheh.. I want to pierce my ears again! :o I only have one hole in each right now I want more...
on a tangent I know.

I.C.Water said:
maybe you should curl up with some herb tea and watch the never ending story

I'm thinking more along the lines of a beer and finishing RallySport Challenge tonight- that work??

:)

edit- or you could be a nice guy and share your beer :D

Last edited:
Lynnakitty said:
:lol: :lol: Yep. One of my first threads was titled "So I was in the shower...."
If you have search.. search for "shower" and "Lynna" you'll find alot of hits :p

i'll take your word for it :p

dreamwalker said:
Dunno about Lynna, but I do almost everything fast. Occasionally I pay for it too :(

I do everything fast too. There isn't a thing on this Earth that takes me longer than 2 minutes. Well, at least anything to do with my body.