While I was in the shower this morning.......

ieholly said:
this reminded me of when i ran out of deodorant once and borrowed my bf's. that was a very bad idea. after than i try to keep at least 2 new bottles on hand in addition to the one i am currently using. live and learn! god this is a boring post.

Why was it a bad idea- guys deodorant usually smells good and is extra-strong on account of us being sweaty pigs.

You could always spruce it up with some pics, Miss "too hot for engineering" :fly:

BigDov said:
Why was it a bad idea- guys deodorant usually smells good and is extra-strong on account of us being sweaty pigs.

You could always spruce it up with some pics, Miss "too hot for engineering" :fly:

i smelled like man all day and it totally clashed with my perfume.

BigDov said:

Actually the one time I had to use a guys deodorant I got all sweaty and nasty anyway. Course it was a gel and I'm used to a solid, but it didn't do anything for me. I guess that's why Secret is pH balanced for a woman! :fly:

I'll stick to my Body Shop Satsuma body wash :wtf:
That sounds painful.

BTW.. I thought this was a thread making fun of my constant shower mishaps and threads made on GenMay reflecting said mishaps :p

thrawn said:
I've fallen in the shower 2 times in the last 9 months, cut my leg shaving, found numerous spiders, and I'm sure there's more but I can't remember.
Many threads were made teeheehee

Lynnakitty said:
I'll stick to my Body Shop Satsuma body wash :wtf:
That sounds painful.

BTW.. I thought this was a thread making fun of my constant shower mishaps and threads made on GenMay reflecting said mishaps :p

That's why I stick with the normal gel soap and leave the girlie stuff to the girls :)

FYI- still no email from you :(

BigDov said:
That's why I stick with the normal gel soap and leave the girlie stuff to the girls :)

FYI- still no email from you :(
Oh oops! I haven't checked it yet today. I'll have to mail you back when I get home from work. I don't have time now. I have to leave for work in 10 minutes and I'm still in my jammies :eek:

Lynnakitty said:
I've fallen in the shower 2 times in the last 9 months, cut my leg shaving, found numerous spiders, and I'm sure there's more but I can't remember.
Many threads were made teeheehee

I once cut my earlobe while shaving- I was in a hurry and kind of went a little too far east on my head. Bled for a LONG time too.