While I was in the shower this morning.......

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
I ran out of soap :(

I have a routine- I get in, get warmed up, wash my hair, wash the body, rinse, get out. 5 to 7 minute shower tops.

Well, the hair was washed, and with my trusty puffy scrubby in hand, I reach for the soap. No soap. "Shit!" I say to myself, frantically looking around for something else to use. Shampoo, no way. Wife's shampoo, riiiiiight- no way. Shaving cream- hell no. My eye stops on a tube of something called Revitalizing Body Scrub; with cucumbers and scrubbing beads for glowing skin. *sigh*

So I use it......... I have to admit, I smell really good today but women, what in the holy hell are those scrubbing beads all about?? It felt like I was washing myself with sand- how is that "revitalizing" ???? :confused:

theac/Pandora edit: NOT GIRLIE!!!!!

BigDov said:

I have a routine- I get in, get warmed up, wash my hair, wash the body, rinse, get out. 5 to 7 minute shower tops.

Well, the hair was washed, and with my trusty puffy scrubby in hand, I reach for the soap. No soap. "Shit!" I say to myself, frantically looking around for something else to use. Shampoo, no way. Wife's shampoo, riiiiiight- no way. Shaving cream- hell no. My eye stops on a tube of something called Revitalizing Body Scrub; with cucumbers and scrubbing beads for glowing skin. *sigh*

So I use it......... I have to admit, I smell really good today but women, what in the holy hell are those scrubbing beads all about?? It felt like I was washing myself with sand- how is that "revitalizing" ???? :confused:

GIRLIE!!!!! :p

EDIT: I cannot believe I managed to get that in before someone else did! :D

BigDov said:

Damn, did you put bows in your hair too?

Pandora said:
The beads are to exfoliate the skin, get more of the dead skin off. It's good for you.
Although you smelling like a girlie man probably isn't good for you. :fly:

I couldn't resist!!!!

I don't smell like a girlie- I smell good dammit :mad:

I bet you smell nice then.

Personally, I prefer the old spice high endurance body wash and a "pouf" thingy, but to each their own. You're going to be a big hit with the ladies today, smelling like cucumbers.

Pandora said:
Hey! Those smell REALLY good. :drool: I bought some for theac but he never wears it. :(
I was shopping for my wife for Christmas last year, and the chick that was helping me asked me if it was for me or someone else.

I kinda chuckled at her, and she said "Oh, there's guys that come in here all the time and get stuff. Kevin here uses it ALL the time"

And she points to this flllaaaaaAAAaaaming fellow who worked there :fly: