While I was in the shower this morning.......

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
ieholly said:
this reminded me of when i ran out of deodorant once and borrowed my bf's. that was a very bad idea. after than i try to keep at least 2 new bottles on hand in addition to the one i am currently using. live and learn! god this is a boring post.



Why was it a bad idea- guys deodorant usually smells good and is extra-strong on account of us being sweaty pigs.

You could always spruce it up with some pics, Miss "too hot for engineering" :fly:
 
I

ieholly

Guest
BigDov said:
Why was it a bad idea- guys deodorant usually smells good and is extra-strong on account of us being sweaty pigs.

You could always spruce it up with some pics, Miss "too hot for engineering" :fly:

i smelled like man all day and it totally clashed with my perfume.
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
BigDov said:
Why was it a bad idea- guys deodorant usually smells good and is extra-strong on account of us being sweaty pigs.

You could always spruce it up with some pics, Miss "too hot for engineering" :fly:

Actually the one time I had to use a guys deodorant I got all sweaty and nasty anyway. Course it was a gel and I'm used to a solid, but it didn't do anything for me. I guess that's why Secret is pH balanced for a woman! :fly:
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
I'll stick to my Body Shop Satsuma body wash :wtf:
That sounds painful.

BTW.. I thought this was a thread making fun of my constant shower mishaps and threads made on GenMay reflecting said mishaps :p
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
thrawn said:
I've fallen in the shower 2 times in the last 9 months, cut my leg shaving, found numerous spiders, and I'm sure there's more but I can't remember.
Many threads were made teeheehee
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Lynnakitty said:
I'll stick to my Body Shop Satsuma body wash :wtf:
That sounds painful.

BTW.. I thought this was a thread making fun of my constant shower mishaps and threads made on GenMay reflecting said mishaps :p


That's why I stick with the normal gel soap and leave the girlie stuff to the girls :)

FYI- still no email from you :(
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
That's why I stick with the normal gel soap and leave the girlie stuff to the girls :)

FYI- still no email from you :(
Oh oops! I haven't checked it yet today. I'll have to mail you back when I get home from work. I don't have time now. I have to leave for work in 10 minutes and I'm still in my jammies :eek:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Lynnakitty said:
I've fallen in the shower 2 times in the last 9 months, cut my leg shaving, found numerous spiders, and I'm sure there's more but I can't remember.
Many threads were made teeheehee


I once cut my earlobe while shaving- I was in a hurry and kind of went a little too far east on my head. Bled for a LONG time too.