Which would you choose?

BigDov said:
On her being smart or being a twit?? That's not something I care to argue about- political leanings of celebrities means jack shit to me, that's all I'm gonna say about it.

:heart:

i meant politics in general. yes most celebrities are stupid, but just because you are famous doesn't automatically make you dumb as shit. ;)

p.s. maybe i am biased because i like yale in general.

ieholly said:
i meant politics in general. yes most celebrities are stupid, but just because you are famous doesn't automatically make you dumb as shit. ;)

p.s. maybe i am biased because i like yale in general.

Oh. Well, I'm definitely not in the mood to go at it over politics :) And in my opinion, a person can still be smart and be a twit, no matter who it is. Again, you're right about the famous folks- I just get tired of hearing their views and their self-importance being thrown around all the time. It's really pretty disgusting to me. They're people just like all of us are, a little more lucky than most, but still like us. I see no reason to give them the preferential treatment they get. But that's just me. And I said I wasn't going to argue about it...... so, I'm sorry for the rant.

BigDov said:
Oh. Well, I'm definitely not in the mood to go at it over politics :) And in my opinion, a person can still be smart and be a twit, no matter who it is. Again, you're right about the famous folks- I just get tired of hearing their views and their self-importance being thrown around all the time. It's really pretty disgusting to me. They're people just like all of us are, a little more lucky than most, but still like us. I see no reason to give them the preferential treatment they get. But that's just me. And I said I wasn't going to argue about it...... so, I'm sorry for the rant.

i agree, and i think it has totally been proven that haveing a mass of celebrities wave your flag does little for your actually poll numbers in general. so really they just end up making fools of themselves. actually it makes me laugh more that it ever makes me mad.

ieholly said:
i agree, and i think it has totally been proven that haveing a mass of celebrities wave your flag does little for your actually poll numbers in general. so really they just end up making fools of themselves. actually it makes me laugh more that it ever makes me mad.

And thank goodness too. I would hate to have our Prez elected on the baisis of what Hollywood says!

Pandora said:
And thank goodness too. I would hate to have our Prez elected on the baisis of what Hollywood says!

seriously, remember reagan. yuck!!

I.C.Water said:
that wasnt hollywood that got him elected it was bush sr. and his crew of evil

i am not totally anti bush sr., but i am sure we could agree that bush jr. and his band of neocons are much more evil. :)

shouldn't this post contain a pic of you and a beer. don't they all???! :p

ieholly said:
i am not totally anti bush sr., but i am sure we could agree that bush jr. and his band of neocons are much more evil. :)

shouldn't this post contain a pic of you and a beer. don't they all???! :p

im broke at the moment i have no beer :( oh and bush sr. was head of the cia i think that requires evil

I.C.Water said:
im broke at the moment i have no beer :( oh and bush sr. was head of the cia i think that requires evil

that could be true. but just because you are evil doesn't make you unlikeable. the pres of my university used to be head of the cia and i think he was involved in the iran-contra affair, but i still thank he is pretty nice. i read his book and he is the kind of guy who needs to be in charge now.