Which would you choose?

JJ Lady said:
Who do you think is?

Let's see Zhang Ziyi is pretty yummy..... um, something about Uma Thurman and Angelina Jolie, don't know why, let's see..... Jennifer Connelly is scrumdillyicious, I don't really know. There don't seem to be alot of women that just make me go "oh my" anymore. And it's not because I'm married either........ oh yeah! That girl that played Mel Gibson's wife in Braveheart. She was a stunner.

All I know is Cameron Diaz is not my cup o' tea. What me and some of the guys used to call a one-bagger. :fly:

BigDov said:
Let's see Zhang Ziyi is pretty yummy..... um, something about Uma Thurman and Angelina Jolie, don't know why, let's see..... Jennifer Connelly is scrumdillyicious, I don't really know. There don't seem to be alot of women that just make me go "oh my" anymore. And it's not because I'm married either........ oh yeah! That girl that played Mel Gibson's wife in Braveheart. She was a stunner.

All I know is Cameron Diaz is not my cup o' tea. What me and some of the guys used to call a one-bagger. :fly:

But you like Angelia Jolie? They are both :barf: to me.

BigDov said:
Really only her eyes. She's not all that attractive, but her eyes are exotic and interesting to me.

you better start being nice to me.......

Ok...I guess I can give you that. Her eyes are...nice. The rest of her face just scews it up.

intelligence wins over beauty any day. i don't care if the world sees my sagging breasts and crows' feet when i win my nobel prize, they should be more impressed with my accomplishments anyway.