Which would you choose?

I'd choose to stay just the way I am now, but more intelligent. Or was that a choice??

*checks*

Nope, so I guess I'd choose intelligence. I couldn't give two shits about my looks, that's only going to get me so far, if anywhere at all :lol:

BigDov said:
I'd choose to stay just the way I am now, but more intelligent. Or was that a choice??

*checks*

Nope, so I guess I'd choose intelligence. I couldn't give two shits about my looks, that's only going to get me so far, if anywhere at all :lol:

No, that was *not* an available option :p

Pandora said:
I'd say it would be better to be intelligent. Everytime I hear the Camron Diez, or Britney or Natalie Portman types talk it makes me want to bang my head into the wall. They may have lookes but they have no brains.

Aaaaagh, I know what you mean. It's more like bang their heads into the wall, to see if maybe there are a few brain cells in there that just need a good shake to bring them to life.

Either.

You can get anywhere with one or the other. If you choose beauty and use it to your advantage you can do anything with it. If you're intellegent and use it properly you can do anything with it.

I'm one of the lucky ones in that I don't have to choose...because I have both already! :p

Pandora said:
I'd say it would be better to be intelligent. Everytime I hear the Camron Diez, or Britney or Natalie Portman types talk it makes me want to bang my head into the wall. They may have lookes but they have no brains.
And what's funny is that I don't think either of those examples are beautiful.

BigDov said:
Okay, but did you read my real answer?! :(

Yes, I did.

I'm going to give you a completely honest opinion. Based on the pics I've seen that you've posted I certainly wouldn't say you are ugly, maybe a bit goofy (in the pic where you were deliberately making a weird face :lol: ), but that is not a bad thing at all :cool: and you seem to be pretty intelligent, a good combination.

You're a great guy, IMHO a great member here at UF, and I'm glad I invited you here :heart:

Just don't screw up now, or I'm gonna hunt you down...

:shifty:

thrawn said:
well at least you'd have your pretty and tetris highscores

Gaaaah, you had to mention tetris scores, didn't you??? I've become addicted to tetris, but I can't manage to get a decent score. I guess it would help if I didn't play it at night, shortly before my bedtime, and usually after some fairly heavy doses of Benadryl :(

Oh well, I have fun playing it anyway :)

dreamwalker said:
Gaaaah, you had to mention tetris scores, didn't you??? I've become addicted to tetris, but I can't manage to get a decent score. I guess it would help if I didn't play it at night, shortly before my bedtime, and usually after some fairly heavy doses of Benadryl :(

Oh well, I have fun playing it anyway :)

i have more fun picking on ieholly than i do playing tetris :lol:

thrawn said:
i have more fun picking on ieholly than i do playing tetris :lol:

Sounds like something I'd do :lol:

I think you can rest assured that I'm not going to be a serious contender for the top tetris score, not unless I can get a LOT better at it!

dreamwalker said:
Sounds like something I'd do :lol:

I think you can rest assured that I'm not going to be a serious contender for the top tetris score, not unless I can get a LOT better at it!

not too worried about it, i keep the high score just high enough to let her think she has a chance. :D that, and the marklar is better this way.