Which would you choose?

fly said:
You wore a strapon and plugged a chick IDB, and you are an introvert?

introvert - to turn within

he just did it with someone else, many times, and a bit of poo

ChikkenNoodul said:
Whatever would get me more beer

Well that could go both ways then
Cuz if youre all hot and stuff, you could just hang out in a bar and everyone would want to buy you drinks, but if youre smrat, you can earn monies to buy your own drinks.
hmmm...

fly said:
You wore a strapon and plugged a chick IDB, and you are an introvert?

oh sexually I'm the most open person I know, but socially I'm an introvert. I entertain myself and don't have many social gatherings.

Drool-Boy said:
Well that could go both ways then
Cuz if youre all hot and stuff, you could just hang out in a bar and everyone would want to buy you drinks, but if youre smrat, you can earn monies to buy your own drinks.
hmmm...
Well, if you have to rely on other people to buy you drinks, that's kind of lame.

Unless someone with a lot of money married you because of your looks and you could use their cash to buy drinks......

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well, if you have to rely on other people to buy you drinks, that's kind of lame.

Unless someone with a lot of money married you because of your looks and you could use their cash to buy drinks......

But you would have to be smart to think of that plan
CATCH22 SIR

Drool-Boy said:
I saw the thread at the other place and all I can say is that the ole gene pool could use some chlorine

When I see some of the answers there I'd be tempted to agree, but there are a few interesting comments here and there. I wanted a variety of opinions, and that's what I got, here and there.

dreamwalker said:
When I see some of the answers there I'd be tempted to agree, but there are a few interesting comments here and there. I wanted a variety of opinions, and that's what I got, here and there.

Sure intelligence is great, but almost every single human is very dense and shallow. Say you have two friends, ones the token normal looking but deep thinkng one and the other is the bubbly hot one, how many times do you think the normal looking one has wanted something but never recieved, when the hot when gets everything handed on a golden platter?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Sure intelligence is great, but almost every single human is very dense and shallow. Say you have two friends, ones the token normal looking but deep thinkng one and the other is the bubbly hot one, how many times do you think the normal looking one has wanted something but never recieved, when the hot when gets everything handed on a golden platter?

True, that happens quite regularly, as I saw all too often when I was growing up.