Which type of people really jerk your chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who stop 300 feet from a stoplight and proceed to creep along at a snails pace while Im behind them screaming my lungs out and popping my clutch to keep moving....WHY GOD WHY do you torment me so with these angels of painful vengence!

NeedMoreEmo said:
You can jerk my chain all you like :drool: :fly:
:drool::drool:

:heart:

in all seriousness though, i'd have to say the teenaged "WAH MY LIFE IS HORRIBLE IM GONNA CUT MYSELF" kids

d4rkspike said:
:drool::drool:

in all seriousness though, i'd have to say the teenaged "WAH MY LIFE IS HORRIBLE IM GONNA CUT MYSELF" kids

Emo kids. :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:

But without emo kids, who can we all laugh at? :confused:
now now, im not talking about the emo kids. Im talking about the WANNABE emo kids :lol: you know, the ones who are treated like royalty, and if they dont get what they want, they cut themselves. Now thats hilarious.

leftist liberals.
bush.
any person that falls into the stereotype of their race

untrained kids that don't know enough to ask before touching things.
untrained parents that don't know enough to rasie thier kids to respect elders.
untrained gf that don't know that I like kissing in public.

People that pretend that they are your friend...that make you feel like you really matter, then turn around and dump shit on you for no reason what so ever except the fact that you are handy enough to do so. :(

Kevlar said:
People that pretend that they are your friend...that make you feel like you really matter, then turn around and dump shit on you for no reason what so ever except the fact that you are handy enough to do so. :(
:( You don't need friends like that

Kevlar said:
I know...and I've given this person so many chances for the simple fact that I care. :(
Bah, that's why I'm antisocial. I don't need people crappin on me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.