Which type of people really jerk your chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
Yeah I know, stop making threads and all but there's no action on here, and god knows I need some action. :drool:

Back on topic, types of people I wish the world would be rid of:

Wiggers
Teeny boppers
Popular teenage rock bands
Fat people, excluding nev, including April.

Your turn.

there arent too many people i let jerk my chain, i have a great aptitude for ignoring people

huhuhuhuh, action :fly:

Rednecks
Foreigners
Liberals
and this guy in the office that follows me everywhere and acts like he wants to be my boyfriend :eek: I wish he'd just come out of the closet already and stop being such a repressed homo. ugh....off to call the gf

jaxxor said:
huhuhuhuh, action :fly:

Rednecks
Foreigners
Liberals
and this guy in the office that follows me everywhere and acts like he wants to be my boyfriend :eek: I wish he'd just come out of the closet already and stop being such a repressed homo. ugh....off to call the gf

When you say liberal do you mean liberal or just someone who opposes something you don't? :p

NeedMoreEmo said:
When you say liberal do you mean liberal or just someone who opposes something you don't? :p

I mean the pro-welfare state, gun control, anti God and Country types mostly. Some of my closest people have different beliefs than I do.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah I know, stop making threads and all but there's no action on here, and god knows I need some action. :drool:

Back on topic, types of people I wish the world would be rid of:

Wiggers
Teeny boppers
Popular teenage rock bands
Fat people, excluding nev, including April.

Your turn.
Is this because of what I said in PG about you? :heart: I'd still tap you like a keg honey.

/fly

NeedMoreEmo said:
I ignore most of the world around me, doesn't mean I don't despire everything in it.

"Life is pain. Life is only pain. We're all taught to believe in fairy tale endings, but there is only blackness--dark, depressing loneliness that eats at your soul."?

I don't stereotype a person because others like them are on my hit list. I won't miss a chance to poke a joke at them though.

thrawn said:
"Life is pain. Life is only pain. We're all taught to believe in fairy tale endings, but there is only blackness--dark, depressing loneliness that eats at your soul."?

"Life IS pain, highness. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something"

BigDov said:
Liars. Cheaters. Thieves. Murderers. Rapists. Those are the types of people that jerk my chain.

especially chain thieves I'll bet

Status
Not open for further replies.