Which Tow Vehicle

This list fails to take into consideration wheelbase, stopping power, and transmissions.

I think they may have taken those things into consideration, but also quite a few other things like practicality per lifestyle and cost..

I can't believe this didn't make the list for top 10 for towing

tow-truck.jpg

I've known a few people that tried using durangos as tow vehicles because of the price tag.

didn't end well... Mainly they couldn't get up to speed, and both ended up with serious transmission problems. This has been over five years ago though, don't know if its changed.

I don't know much about titans performance but there pretty awesome trucks too. my buddy has one with alot of cool features like a toolbox built into the rear underside of the bed. Comfortable ride too, tows 2000lbs just fine but have never really put it to the test.

What sarcasmo doesnt know is that I carefully placed a deuce under the front seat of his fj when he was at my place a few weeks back.

Which, according to this thread, is a chick car.

And I did get the $3500+ more model because of the color, so I guess that is pretty gay.

And since he's never in the back seat, he won't notice the present I left him, either :hi2u:

Rockin' new Wrangler MT/Rs on the FJ. Kevlar sidewalls for driving through the hood. Gonna tear up the Red River as soon as soccer season's over.

32cc002d.jpg

6c306571.jpg

And a bonus for your Tuesday afternoon.

6bba29d2.jpg

47b920d6.jpg

Sacrasmo how do the MTs ride? I was looking into some in the fall but I with the mountains here most people said you feel like you're riding on basketballs and it gets very hard to control with heavier trucks when you're not in the mud. I know they are mud tires but I'm sure that isn't the only terrain you ride on. I ended up getting the Silent Armors since they are more of an all around AT and could hold the weight better and have been the best tires I've ever had in the snow and ice.

attachment.php