Which Tow Vehicle

Isn't Toyota getting rid of that model?

It wouldn't surprise me at all since most makers get rid of the cars people actually like. I'm sure they don't sell enough of them though. Like the FJ Cruiser. I liked them alot expect it turned into a chick car. I hate when cars get made into chick cars when you actually like them like the Xterra.

It wouldn't surprise me at all since most makers get rid of the cars people actually like. I'm sure they don't sell enough of them though. Like the FJ Cruiser. I liked them alot expect it turned into a chick car. I hate when cars get made into chick cars when you actually like them like the Xterra.

I think Toyota has ruined the looks of quite a few of their SUV's. The new 4Runner is a complete POS now.

I think Toyota has ruined the looks of quite a few of their SUV's. The new 4Runner is a complete POS now.

Have to agree with that. The decision to also not include a V8 model is rather disappointing.

Though I really do like the look of the new Tundra, Sequoia, and Land Cruiser.

It think the (horribly named) Sequoia is the best looking one now. Agree about ruining the beloved 4runner's looks. Just run of the mill now.