Which Tow Vehicle

It's like talking to a brick wall.

Oh really? Why don't you elaborate on the things you say? You come in here and post a claim of a car's sales numbers don't mean the car in the best. Then you just repeat yourself. And now you are throwing insults.

How about you kick those fat fingers into over gear and type out a explanation of what you are claiming. Maybe even tell us what you do think makes a car better than the rest.

Coming in here telling me I'm wrong and then insulting me by comparing talking to me like talking to a brick wall in rather lame hypocritical.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
yeah. I was talking w/someone the other day about them & they said they really don't hear the owners talking about problems. I think it's just because if there is a problem they call the dealer, tell them to pick up the car, fix it & let them know their credit card is on file. . .

I actually like this one more, only because of the kickplates.

http://www.motorwerks.com/preowned-...nz_GL-Class_Barrington_4JGBF25E09A489333.aspx

Oh really? Why don't you elaborate on the things you say? You come in here and post a claim of a car's sales numbers don't mean the car in the best. Then you just repeat yourself. And now you are throwing insults.

How about you kick those fat fingers into over gear and type out a explanation of what you are claiming. Maybe even tell us what you do think makes a car better than the rest.

Coming in here telling me I'm wrong and then insulting me by comparing talking to me like talking to a brick wall in rather lame hypocritical.

:blah:

I'm throwing insults? :fly:

Okay buddy, you call me a faggot, which apparently is okay, but now you throw a hissy fit?

Whine some more while your at it. All you do is whine about everything. Wahhhh, wahhhh. Why don't you go ahead and "quit" the forum again like you did the last time you threw a tantrum.

yeah. I was talking w/someone the other day about them & they said they really don't hear the owners talking about problems. I think it's just because if there is a problem they call the dealer, tell them to pick up the car, fix it & let them know their credit card is on file. . .

I actually like this one more, only because of the kickplates.

http://www.motorwerks.com/preowned-...nz_GL-Class_Barrington_4JGBF25E09A489333.aspx
From my limited knowledge, the GL's are okay so far, but the Chrysler era ML's are to be avoided at all costs.

:blah:

I'm throwing insults? :fly:

Okay buddy, you call me a faggot, which apparently is okay, but now you throw a hissy fit?

Whine some more while your at it. All you do is whine about everything. Wahhhh, wahhhh. Why don't you go ahead and "quit" the forum again like you did the last time you threw a tantrum.

Just as I thought, you got nothing when it comes to the on topic discussion so you resort to throwing insults around. Childish. And you whine more than I do. You have been crying about me since I started posting here.

Also, where did I call you a faggot? Must have been awhile ago...

Just as I thought, you got nothing when it comes to the on topic discussion so you resort to throwing insults around. Childish. And you whine more than I do. You have been crying about me since I started posting here.

Also, where did I call you a faggot? Must have been awhile ago...

Need a tissue? You're crying a lot over there Mr McCrankypants.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
As soon as they start selling these in the US, I'm buying one.. Or two..

feat05toyota_lc70_02.jpg