Which Tow Vehicle

These are the ones I have.

Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10

129_0805_03_z+4x4_truck_tires+hankook_dynapro_atm_rf10.jpg

Great tire. Great price.

Sacrasmo how do the MTs ride? I was looking into some in the fall but I with the mountains here most people said you feel like you're riding on basketballs and it gets very hard to control with heavier trucks when you're not in the mud. I know they are mud tires but I'm sure that isn't the only terrain you ride on. I ended up getting the Silent Armors since they are more of an all around AT and could hold the weight better and have been the best tires I've ever had in the snow and ice.

attachment.php

They are a bit squishy in turns if you aren't used to the ride and don't cut your speed (me, shortly after buying them). If you have a penchant for oversteering, which I don't, I can see it being a problem too. Especially on trucks with lifts. I haven't had any oh-sh*t moments, however, and the ride is smooth and surprisingly quiet. Slightly stiffer on bumps, which it should be with a more robust load cap. Personally I love them.

I love the aggressive tread on the sidewalls, the extra durability of a kevlar sidewall for rocks and mishaps, and the wider mid-band tread for pavement driving. It seems like they handle far better than when I had the BFG T/A KOs. Turning is smoother and more responsive but not squirrely. I guess that could pose a problem in wet conditions, but there is a lot of runoff in that tread too. I'll take it out during the next rain and see.

They are a bit squishy in turns if you aren't used to the ride and don't cut your speed (me, shortly after buying them). If you have a penchant for oversteering, which I don't, I can see it being a problem too. Especially on trucks with lifts. I haven't had any oh-sh*t moments, however, and the ride is smooth and surprisingly quiet. Slightly stiffer on bumps, which it should be with a more robust load cap. Personally I love them.

I love the aggressive tread on the sidewalls, the extra durability of a kevlar sidewall for rocks and mishaps, and the wider mid-band tread for pavement driving. It seems like they handle far better than when I had the BFG T/A KOs. Turning is smoother and more responsive but not squirrely. I guess that could pose a problem in wet conditions, but there is a lot of runoff in that tread too. I'll take it out during the next rain and see.

The one's I have are kevlar as well which makes them alot quieter.

I want to go bigger, but I need a lift. And I can't have a lift without finding a new place to park at work. The garage ceilings are too low. It wouldn't fit in my garage at home, either, which is a must for hail.

I want to go bigger, but I need a lift. And I can't have a lift without finding a new place to park at work. The garage ceilings are too low. It wouldn't fit in my garage at home, either, which is a must for hail.

Same problem here.. I want a 3" lift but then I wont fit anywhere..