Which one of you freaks is this?

And the skits they do with the action figures and the dolls are good.

I think I'm getting my networks mixed up though. I can't remember who shows what.

Yea, that's the one that they did with the GI-Joe figures. Was a typical day at the Cobra command Headquarters. Damn that was funny.

BTW, if you haven't seen Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law yet, do yourself a favor and check it out. He takes on cases for old Hannah-Barbera cartoon characters. Such as when Shaggy and Scooby get arrested for being under the influence. Or when Apache Chief gets coffee spilled all over his crotch and can't grow big anymore. Or when Speed Buggy goes on a high speed chase through downtown.

Also, the best part is his boss, who is voiced by Stephen Colbert. God that guy is funny.

I thought Napoleon Dynamite was stupid the first time I saw it. It took someone in my family purchasing the DVD for me to watch it a second time. It's an okay flick but it's extremely boring and were it not for the sheer quotability (as bast noted already) I'd be happy never seeing it again.

I've been dissapointed with TV of late, I can never find anything I want to watch.

bast_imret said:
BTW, if you haven't seen Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law yet, do yourself a favor and check it out. He takes on cases for old Hannah-Barbera cartoon characters. Such as when Shaggy and Scooby get arrested for being under the influence. Or when Apache Chief gets coffee spilled all over his crotch and can't grow big anymore. Or when Speed Buggy goes on a high speed chase through downtown.

Also, the best part is his boss, who is voiced by Stephen Colbert. God that guy is funny.

I love that, I haven't seen Adult Swim in a while because I am appartently 80 and go to bed at 10pm. Sea Lab 2021 is flipping great too!

bast_imret said:
Yea, that's the one that they did with the GI-Joe figures. Was a typical day at the Cobra command Headquarters. Damn that was funny.

Theres one bit they show on the commercials that kills me everytime, its just a naked kendoll or something, and hes dancing in front of a couch, and theres like 5 cats on the couch watching him. I fuckin die everytime I see that shit.

Drool-Boy said:
Theres one bit they show on the commercials that kills me everytime, its just a naked kendoll or something, and hes dancing in front of a couch, and theres like 5 cats on the couch watching him. I fuckin die everytime I see that shit.

:lol:

Same here.

It reminds of me of me in 10* years.

* 1 1/2

Sarcasmo said:
And the skits they do with the action figures and the dolls are good.

I think I'm getting my networks mixed up though. I can't remember who shows what.
That is Robot Chicken on Adult Swim. It's awesome for a 15 minute show.

SpangeMonkee said:
So, MTV2 has stopped playing videos too. wtf?!

Yes its basically just more normal MTV now. now they expect you to watch the digital channels like MTV Jams and and MTV Rocks. Im more declined however if I have to buy Digital to get it I'll just watch Fuse instead.

bast_imret said:

QFT! Please see sig below. ;)

Cheers was a funny show. Frasier was not. It's rare a spin off show is better than the orginal.

Further proof.

Happy Days vs. Joney loves Chochi

Friends vs. Joey

Cosby Show vs. A different World