WTF Which one of you butches is trying to hack my account?

Oh, give him a break- don't you think if he WERE attracted it would be awkward to be like YEAH I LIKE THEM AUGUST BOOBS I WANNA MOTORBOAT EM AND ETC ETC ETC GENERAL EROTIC IMPROPRIETY ETC and then be like "oh, hey, august and ironman, wanna hang out, go hiking alone in the woods together, nbd?"
Especially considering ironman hates on anyone from the internet, particularly those who were around for my more lewd and lascivious cleavagecam days, but actually kind of likes him and thinks he's an OK dude and that we should hang out more and why can't I make nice normal friends like him, he probably might not want to screw up a good thing maybe.

While I'm not his type to begin with, not being attracted to the boobs of a married friend is less about sexual desire and more about personal boundaries.

Rubbish! If even my sister had boobs like you I'd hit her!

Oh, give him a break- don't you think if he WERE attracted it would be awkward to be like YEAH I LIKE THEM AUGUST BOOBS I WANNA MOTORBOAT EM AND ETC ETC ETC GENERAL EROTIC IMPROPRIETY ETC and then be like "oh, hey, august and ironman, wanna hang out, go hiking alone in the woods together, nbd?"
Especially considering ironman hates on anyone from the internet, particularly those who were around for my more lewd and lascivious cleavagecam days, but actually kind of likes him and thinks he's an OK dude and that we should hang out more and why can't I make nice normal friends like him, he probably might not want to screw up a good thing maybe.

While I'm not his type to begin with, not being attracted to the boobs of a married friend is less about sexual desire and more about personal boundaries.
I get what you're saying and that makes sense.

I'm just saying that any red blooded male with a pulse should be attracted to your well-endowed chest in some manner.

I'm not implying that he should attempt to motorboat or get in your pants.

When I read his comment I took away that he immediately discounts any/all attractiveness simply based on relationship status, which is a foreign idea to me. I appreciate attractive women and the female form in general, but would never attempt to cross any boundaries with someone not my wife, unless I was with my wife also. I would've thought most to be this way.

I can assure you my hair has changed since then :lol:

I figure, that had to have been over a decade ago by now because I've been posting there for almost a decade now, and I think you left shortly after I started.

You two were a forum legend :fly:

When I read his comment I took away that he immediately discounts any/all attractiveness simply based on relationship status, which is a foreign idea to me. I appreciate attractive women and the female form in general, but would never attempt to cross any boundaries with someone not my wife, unless I was with my wife also. I would've thought most to be this way.
This is what I read from it as well.

I WANT TO MOTORBOAT YOU AND WILL STILL ACT COMPLETELY NORMAL WHEN I MEET YOU. That said, sucks you can't go. :(