WTF Which one of you butches is trying to hack my account?

Wow, this place is strange...r than it used to be. The sale of our kids to the gypsies finally cleared escrow, so I can make a post. Incidentally, the reason I have nothing better to do right now is because the helpdesk guy is in Tampa for training, and I'm filling in at helpdesk for him - first time in about 7 years I've done helpdesk. I'm about an hour in and already want to punch Skye. (Nobody will get that joke, but trust me when I say it's hilarious.)

I'm currently a Network Consultant, so I go around to different companies in the area to fix stuff, install new servers, whatever. Lately I've been doing a lot of work on PCI DSS compliance, which is actually quite interestiasjdfklasdklnsadf- sorry, dozed off for a minute. As Fuxx mentioned, we have two kids now. Some of you met SheBurger when she was four months old - she's 4.5 now and way into My Little Pony and Disney princesses. HeBurger of (motorboating fame) is 2.5 and is way into Star Wars. Honestly, that is probably the greatest achievement of my life so far. Being able to experience Star Wars through the eyes of your 2.5 year old son pretty much negates the need for time travel.

For myself I've been mostly just working and doing stuff outdoors with the kids. However, I've still managed to find time for a couple of personal achievements - I currently have the same number of Tour De France titles as Lance Armstrong, and the same number of original jokes as Carlos Mencia.

Uhh...really, that's about it. I'm pretty boring.

Yes, I still have the boxers. No, I'm not taking a new picture in them.
:lol:

OMG I totally remember why I fell in love with you over teh interwebs. :heart: