Which netbook?

Does it say why they chose to compare XP x86 with Vista and 7 x64?

Because they are smart. Win XP 64 sucks monkey goats and is riddled with compatibility issues with software and drivers.

Because they are smart. Win XP 64 sucks monkey goats and is riddled with compatibility issues with software and drivers.
Then why not compare x86 to x86? Makes no sense.
Im more surprised there are no closet linux freaks on the forum. This forum I mean.

While the netbook remix has an awesome UI, loonix on the desktop is still like masturbating with your other hand.

Cause its less user friendly.

edit: Unless you mean OS X
I do lub OSX, but I learned how to use SUNOS before I had ever heard of linux and it irks me because it is a mess that 'looks' like unix.

Preference kek

yep, as long as you have the tagline "for a free OS"...

Oh yeah.. It's nothing close to a threat to windows right now. But with the progress it has made, it seems like it could be a threat to window some day..

Oh yeah.. It's nothing close to a threat to windows right now. But with the progress it has made, it seems like it could be a threat to window some day..

If Microsoft and Apple collectively filed for bankruptcy, or there was a nuclear war on the west coast.

The democracy that is open-source is a strange beast. Open Source is cool until you realize that everyone really CAN make their own OS and software support becomes a real pain in the asss.

The democracy that is open-source is a strange beast. Open Source is cool until you realize that everyone really CAN make their own OS and software support becomes a real pain in the asss.

True, but once one model has gained mass appeal it creates it own community which support it. Though it's not the same for all open source software, and OS is pretty serious and would harness the most attention.