Which are more successful? Which are more popular? Which would you rather see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it confusing that you let what you do in the bedroom define you as a person. There is more to you than that. I'm sure you do more with your time than just have sex. It's the same kind of annoyance I have for people who define themselves by their skin color. I don't walk around thinking that the most important thing about me is that I'm a white bisexual female. In fact, I rarely think of it at all. I'd say more but I'm being attacked by a kitten.

Writing your own article doesn't make it special, it's makes it sad.

You think it's sad, I think it's fucking bad ass. I do everything for myself by myself. I play catch with myself in the backyard to play sports by myself. I write letters to myself and mail them to myself. I rent movies for myself so I can watch them by myself. I jerk off myself to sex myself. And I write wikipedia articles about myself to feel good about myself.

Just because you're so fucking cool and awesome at life and web forums doesn't mean you have to insult the fact that I'm so fucking great at doing shit for myself to feel good about myself.

Writing your own article doesn't make it special, it's makes it sad.

1714523f92958f51.jpg

You think it's sad, I think it's fucking bad ass. I do everything for myself by myself. I play catch with myself in the backyard to play sports by myself. I write letters to myself and mail them to myself. I rent movies for myself so I can watch them by myself. I jerk off myself to sex myself. And I write wikipedia articles about myself to feel good about myself.

Just because you're so fucking cool and awesome at life and web forums doesn't mean you have to insult the fact that I'm so fucking great at doing shit for myself to feel good about myself.
Replace all that with the tuck dance and you'll be happier.

I find it confusing that you let what you do in the bedroom define you as a person. There is more to you than that. I'm sure you do more with your time than just have sex. It's the same kind of annoyance I have for people who define themselves by their skin color. I don't walk around thinking that the most important thing about me is that I'm a white bisexual female. In fact, I rarely think of it at all. I'd say more but I'm being attacked by a kitten.

:eek: Kittah attacks!

I like some of the gay threads, I like some of the non-gay threads, i also dislike some of the gay threads and I dislike some of the non-gay threads.

Pretty much it's hit or miss with me, i don't think gay/non-gay has much correlation with my likes/dislikes. So just make whatever threads you like, if they suck you will see that based on the rating up in the corner.

For example: this thread appears to have a low rating, which means it sucks. See how that works? ;)

Last edited:
Replace all that with the tuck dance and you'll be happier.

the tuck dance is a waste of fucking time, man, seriously. Unless that's your gloerf name for trying suck your own cock - which I do, trust me. At first I never thought it was possible to take my own sweet penis into my mouth, but after a couple work out videos I purchased at Target, and a trip to the Shaolin Temple in China, I was taking my own sweet man butter into my mouth in no time. So ya tuck dance tuck dance TUCK DANCE

after a couple work out videos I purchased at Target, and a trip to the Shaolin Temple in China, I was taking my own sweet man butter into my mouth in no time.

and elpmis never went out to see the light of day ever again.

The End.

the tuck dance is a waste of fucking time, man, seriously. Unless that's your gloerf name for trying suck your own cock - which I do, trust me. At first I never thought it was possible to take my own sweet penis into my mouth, but after a couple work out videos I purchased at Target, and a trip to the Shaolin Temple in China, I was taking my own sweet man butter into my mouth in no time. So ya tuck dance tuck dance TUCK DANCE
You probalby use all teeth too. Sick bastard.

I don't think people really care :lol: just be yourself

Hang on, I've heard that somewhere before...

Originally Posted by Galen
noone here cares if you're gay

Nice to see that you were only massaging your boyfriend's prostate in standing up against me, less your favourite fairy feel uncomfortable. :lol:

Make sure noone else says nasty things about him!

Nice to see that you were only massaging your boyfriend's prostate in standing up against me, less your favourite fairy feel uncomfortable. :lol:

:wtf: is that Irish gibberish?

actually I just enjoy disagreeing with you :D

You are annoying. The only difference the gay threads make are you like men AND are annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.