Movie Wherever did the Chinese get this movie idea......

I do a pretty good heartfelt/whiny/exaggerated acoustic cover of it. At least a drunk audience seems to like it.

Anyone else on here sing/play instruments? We should get an open mike thread on the go. Someone else is going first though...

I do a pretty good heartfelt/whiny/exaggerated acoustic cover of it. At least a drunk audience seems to like it.

Anyone else on here sing/play instruments? We should get an open mike thread on the go. Someone else is going first though...
Mw?

I play trumpet, on and off with a local brass band. What I miss is Mariachi - I was in a great Mariachi band all through college and high school.

I was also in a swing band during the great swing revival of the late '90s/early-'00s. We put an album together, which I suppose I could share. So many better musicians than me in that band, though.