WTF Where's Valves Friday thread?

The sticker that the utility inspector puts in the service box to signify that his/her inspection has turned up no issues for the installer to solve, and @Valve1138 has got the go-ahead to turn the f'n thing on.

edit: antecedent agreement is a bitch
Oh, I didnt know whether it referred to an environnmental thing and the solar installation wasnt up to spec.

It still isn't on :lol:

We did pass the County inspection though. Just waiting on the interconnection paperwork to go through on the utilities side. Then netmeter.

Then maybe I'll pay them. Might hang onto the money until they get really insistent that I pay them.
After all their fucktarding it might be advisable. Imagine your shit goes down a week after they hook it up. Sort of like bills from the doctor. Let them send it 3 times, then call them each time and tell them "apparently you didn't submit this to my insurer YET."

• Haha
Reactions: Valve1138
After all their fucktarding it might be advisable. Imagine your shit goes down a week after they hook it up. Sort of like bills from the doctor. Let them send it 3 times, then call them each time and tell them "apparently you didn't submit this to my insurer YET."

I'll be making sure this fucking thing works before they get that last bit of money I'm sure they desperately need.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie