Where to move to next?

OMG I think I just shit my pants watching this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM&feature=channel"]YouTube - Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video: 2nd Attempt[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY&feature=channel"]YouTube - HASTILY MADE CLEVELAND TOURISM VIDEO[/ame]

It's most of VA that's expensive, actually. And surprisingly the same as WV, too expensive for what you get.

And I am pretty sure Dogfish Head is in Delaware.

down here is not that expensive.

i hereby throw the New River Valley's hat in the ring. It's the technology corridor, we have winters (and it gets cold, and not too warm in summer with limited humidity because of the mountains) and other seasons, and it's got a vibrant and liberal lifestyle thanks to Blacksburg and VT. My townhouse was stunningly inexpensive and the cost of living here isn't half bad. And you can tell Chim there's plenty of access to good brews and such down here too ;)

why can't you move to belfast or dublin?

economys shite but at least we could get slaughtered every night of the week.

there's your solution. less of your timetables and coffee and all that shite

why can't you move to belfast or dublin?

economys shite but at least we could get slaughtered every night of the week.

there's your solution. less of your timetables and coffee and all that shite

looking to see if I can get transfered to our facility in Dublin honestly :heart:

Uh no :wtf: I've never been out drinking in Dublin, I have a couple of friends who recently lived there though. You can't deny that Dublin is expensive, any capital city is, and when you consider the exchange rate with the euro it's fucking expensive. Just like in London it can easily be £6 a pint.

Awww, well I think it'd be great if you moved to Britain, but Dublin is seriously very, very expensive. Talking like $10 for a pint.

Yuo just want to break polo and I up because you want him for yourself!! :mad:

And this is a NON-gay thread :mad:

Uh no :wtf: I've never been out drinking in Dublin, I have a couple of friends who recently lived there though. You can't deny that Dublin is expensive, any capital city is, and when you consider the exchange rate with the euro it's fucking expensive. Just like in London it can easily be £6 a pint.

Yeah exactly, so why would you want to live somewhere that is unnecessarily overpriced? :wtf: The cost of living in Dublin or London is massive compared to just a regular big city.

And I'm very happy with my lot thanks dz, but I'll let polo know if I ever fancy a downgrade. ;)

Yeah exactly, so why would you want to live somewhere that is unnecessarily overpriced? :wtf: The cost of living in Dublin or London is massive compared to just a regular big city.

And I'm very happy with my lot thanks dz, but I'll let polo know if I ever fancy a downgrade. ;)

generally the pay scales accordingly as well

generally the pay scales accordingly as well

Sometimes, it's okay if you can definately keep your well paying job but if you get cut? Good luck to you, because you get the same benefits whether you live in London or somewhere cheaper. My sister in law has a 1 bedroomed flat in London that is smaller than where I currently live (I pay £400/month for my big flat) and it has cost her £250,000. The kind of house you could get in my city for £250k, there's just no comparison.