NSFW Where should the next Fallout game take place?

I have only very recently gotten to finally start playing NV (I have played a ton of 4 and a bit of 3), I know it's a well-loved classic but I bought it like riiiiiight before my ex and I split and then I was without a computer for like 8 years and then I done had a kid, so I'm finally doubling back.

No time like the present.

I have only very recently gotten to finally start playing NV (I have played a ton of 4 and a bit of 3), I know it's a well-loved classic but I bought it like riiiiiight before my ex and I split and then I was without a computer for like 8 years and then I done had a kid, so I'm finally doubling back.
new vegas is a great one

When you get done you can get Tale of Two Wastelands and travel between DC and Vegas, also you get all the benefits of F:NV's engine in DC.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly