NSFW Where should the next Fallout game take place?

It should take place at your house.

Hear me out! There's plenty of potential for strife - you can drink crappy plastic-tasting water, you can build woodchuck-proof storage areas for cars, and you can seek for the fabled CLOUDKEY to get back on the wifi after getting kicked off for switching Kenny G off the Sonos speakers.

So we've had Vegas, DC, Boston, where else?

Id go for someplace cold to shake it up. Chicago? Or maybe the Niagara/Buffalo area

Have it be the dead of winter for the whole game

mmm yeah, im down with skyrim'ing my way straight up some mountains in fallout.

The Far Cry game that was set in montana had some amazing scenery

• Gravy
Reactions: Mean Mr. Mustard
So we've had Vegas, DC, Boston, where else?

Id go for someplace cold to shake it up. Chicago? Or maybe the Niagara/Buffalo area

Have it be the dead of winter for the whole game
In universe, the world is this perpetual end of autumn weather. No seasonal swings.

Personally, I'd say the South somewhere. Its the only region where there hasn't been a setting, closest is Point Lookout

In universe, the world is this perpetual end of autumn weather. No seasonal swings.

Personally, I'd say the South somewhere. Its the only region where there hasn't been a setting, closest is Point Lookout
even way up north? Have the icecaps melted?

Maybe see how other countries are making out. England might be interesting. That could be an add-on at least.

For a DLC maybe. I can't see it working for a full game. Fallout is about 50s America, it would feel weird in another country
I did forget that aspect, it does entirely center around a 50s perspective of what the future would look like in 1950s America.