FYI Where is WAW?

You should capture those farts into a balloon, then tell someone its actually full of helium and get them to inhale it.

this thread reads like it should rightfully be yours. hah.

took some milk of magnesia this morning and houston, we have liftoff. thank jebus, I was starting to get worried the pipes were jammed.

It doesn't work that way for me. I eat greasy fast food and I want to throw it up and I get sooo ill. No thanks.

Yay to healthy eating!

:werd:

I even have some fries and I pay for it. Same with steak. LOOOOVE steak, of course, but I allow it maybe once a month, cuz it backs me up for like a week, no matter how much water I drink, or healthy, fibrous food, too. It just sits there.

Really? Would you share? I haven't found a good one online yet. :(

Sure, I got my hands on her recipe box a couple of years ago and we took pictures of every recipe card in there (I had to relinquish custody to my older brother :( ) with the intention of making a photo book out of them all, ultimately a recipe book, for the rest of the family. I'll post it as soon as I find the file :)

:lol: the filling calls for mace, and I was like...wtf is mace? So I went to the store and bought some, that stuff is expensive, but it's critical to a successful kolache

Sure, I got my hands on her recipe box a couple of years ago and we took pictures of every recipe card in there (I had to relinquish custody to my older brother :( ) with the intention of making a photo book out of them all, ultimately a recipe book, for the rest of the family. I'll post it as soon as I find the file :)

:lol: the filling calls for mace, and I was like...wtf is mace? So I went to the store and bought some, that stuff is expensive, but it's critical to a successful kolache

Very cool! Sounds like a legit recipe! Yay!