Hawt Where is the most interesting place you've done it?

Nobody told you to visualize.
Now that you mentioned visualizing, she is. It's a natural feature of the human brain.

She's seeing her dad, on top of her moms, thrusting away until her brother opens the door... her mom freezing into position, her dad locking up for an entirely different reason... And then, 9 months later, a little dreadlocked baby was thrust into the world.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Now that you mentioned visualizing, she is. It's a natural feature of the human brain.

She's seeing her dad, on top of her moms, thrusting away until her brother opens the door... her mom freezing into position, her dad locking up for an entirely different reason... And then, 9 months later, a little dreadlocked baby was thrust into the world.

Eeew with your missionary shit.

Eeew with your missionary shit.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

On my balcony, naked midday
in cars
Behind buildings
In a bar at jello wrestling (at the table)
In my office at work, in the computer room at work, in the bathroom at work, on the desk of a SVP in our building.
In the parking lot at work, during biz hours
In the bushes, grant park near Buckingham fountain in Chicago
Inside mammoth cave

On my balcony, naked midday
in cars
Behind buildings
In a bar at jello wrestling (at the table)
In my office at work, in the computer room at work, in the bathroom at work, on the desk of a SVP in our building.
In the parking lot at work, during biz hours
In the bushes, grant park near Buckingham fountain in Chicago
Inside mammoth cave

nice!