GAY Where is Immi?

@Immigrant I'm just now seeing the news. It's fucked up, my friend. Get your ass better and come back here and tell me how stupid my bass mods are. Admittedly, I sometimes think up the worst ones I can to see what you have to say about them. I'm thinking of converting one to a 3-string right now.

Chatted with, Immi. Hes still recovering.
But he had a dream about you @HipHugHer . Apparently someone tried to rub you out.

And then a train went into a tunnel...
I made that last part up.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
Chatted with, Immi. Hes still recovering.
But he had a dream about you @HipHugHer . Apparently someone tried to rub you out.

And then a train went into a tunnel...
I made that last part up.
Good news. Tell him I will continue to haunt his dreams until his situation improves.
And thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye out over my shoulder.

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and Strings
Get better soon, Immi. I bet the nurses outside your room can hardly contain themselves.

I figured it would be rude to not say something.
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I ended up back in an ambulance and in the hospital. They decided to take our part of one lung and work in the other, but my heart stopped before they could start cutting. Now I’m sore from chest compressions. LOL That’s two near death experiences so far. If what I saw is what I can expect, bring it on.

Still hoping for a transplant but since I’m older, not “accomplished”, not “contributing”, and kind of an asshole, I’m not expecting much.

I love all you fuckers. I can’t hang here much because I can’t handle shit right now. I lurk occasionally. I’m also so high most of the time I fall asleep mid

I’ve been dreaming like crazy lately and remembering them. I typed this the other morning.

I had this dream in the hospital between 10pm and midnight. Typed this later after more sleep, around 4:30 am.

I was in downtown Portland and saw a bus go around a corner near Burnside and maybe 3rd/4th area and a window opened on the bus.
Mom popped partway out of the window and was wearing a one piece bathing suit. She posed with her arms up and smiled big while someone took her photo.
I was appalled and yelled at her to get back in the bus. I caught up to the bus and boarded. I sat on the inside steps of the bus and composed myself, then asked what she was thinking.
It turned out she was recreating an iconic Portland photo of her doing the same thing when she was in her 20s, and I was shown the original. Then I completely understood and was quite proud of her, both for being the original model and for undertaking the task of creating the reenactment.

I woke again a couple hours later and saw the groundhog shenanigans on TV and realized it was my mom’s birthday. I instantly burst into tears and cried for 15 minutes. Hard.

I’ve been crying real easy the past few months. I watch The Waltons daily when I’m home and cry during that sometimes.

It’s okay to poke fun at me for that, that won’t make me cry or run away.

Why would I not dream about my mom ever as far as I know then suddenly dream about her ON her birthday and so shortly after midnight?

There is something to that. The Force, whatever. It’s fuckin weird.
some part of you wanted to remember her birthday, i guess :) , big hug immi baba :heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I’ve been dreaming like crazy lately and remembering them. I typed this the other morning.

I had this dream in the hospital between 10pm and midnight. Typed this later after more sleep, around 4:30 am.

I was in downtown Portland and saw a bus go around a corner near Burnside and maybe 3rd/4th area and a window opened on the bus.
Mom popped partway out of the window and was wearing a one piece bathing suit. She posed with her arms up and smiled big while someone took her photo.
I was appalled and yelled at her to get back in the bus. I caught up to the bus and boarded. I sat on the inside steps of the bus and composed myself, then asked what she was thinking.
It turned out she was recreating an iconic Portland photo of her doing the same thing when she was in her 20s, and I was shown the original. Then I completely understood and was quite proud of her, both for being the original model and for undertaking the task of creating the reenactment.

I woke again a couple hours later and saw the groundhog shenanigans on TV and realized it was my mom’s birthday. I instantly burst into tears and cried for 15 minutes. Hard.

I’ve been crying real easy the past few months. I watch The Waltons daily when I’m home and cry during that sometimes.

It’s okay to poke fun at me for that, that won’t make me cry or run away.
I cry during Finding Nemo. It ain't no big deal.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Immigrant
I take 12 minute naps.

Today I dreamed that Dr Fauci appointed me to be in charge of vaccine distribution for the Pacific NW and I had to speak at a press briefing. I was in a wheelchair, which isn’t too weird because I recently had my son get mine ready just in case.

I spoke to another Fauci underling prior to the presser and asked him what made them think I was qualified for the task.

“Is your name less than 31 characters long, including spaces between names?”

“Yes.”

“You’re qualified,”

holy fuckin fuckity fuck

PS

I quit smoking cigs over 6 years ago after almost 40 years of puffing.

I quit smoking pot after my heart attacks after 39 years of smoking (switched to vaping flower).

I quit vaping weed January 7 when my breathing took a real downturn. My pulmonologists were totally okay with me doing it but said if it affected breathing to stop, so I did.

I never really cared for edibles but bought some gummies. I’m a believer. Totally different high. I will not drive or operate a lumber mill on those fuck no.

If they load me onto a plane bound for Seattle, I hope they remain potent. Chances are I’m going home tomorrow with a chest tube still in and will be waiting. Fingers crossed.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer