GAY Where is Immi?

Immi reached out to me via PM. He's not doing well. He is currently hospitalized with a collapsed lung and lung cancer. He's on the list for a transplant, but its a long shot.
He wanted to thank me for the thread and say he loves posting here and interacting with us all but he's just too beat down right now to do much.

So he's checking in and reading well wishes here when he can.

Immi reached out to me via PM. He's not doing well. He is currently hospitalized with a collapsed lung and lung cancer. He's on the list for a transplant, but its a long shot.
He wanted to thank me for the thread and say he loves posting here and interacting with us all but he's just too beat down right now to do much.

That fucking SUCKS so much. Wishing you all the best in the world Immi on getting that transplant and being able to come back. Damn. :heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
@Immigrant is one of my first online friends from two forums ago.
I try not to forget there is a real person with a real life behind the words in any given thread. Immi is one of those people I knew I'd like just by reading what he had to say.
Love you, Immi.

fuck man, thats sucks. Tell him we're thinking of him and miss him if you didnt already

• Gravy
Reactions: gee

thanks for sharing his message, but damb that sucks a lot.

rest up, @Immigrant - we love you but we're definitely not worth getting exhausted over.

dear @Immigrant

i’m soooo very sorry to hear of this update. i’m super sad.
i was hoping to hear better news!
i have so enjoyed our chats and banter here, even when we disagreed.
I wish you nothing but strength + positivity and i’m keeping you lifted in prayer (my god is pretty bad ass )

i hope you heal and come back and make us laugh soon! plus, i’ll send you noodz when you get better (disclaimer, not necessarily my noodz, just noodz)

group hug xoxox

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer