GAY Where is Immi?

duh! of course it won’t, but we will know he’s ok (alive) plus he was a decent + fun member

Sent from my iPhone because SHINGLES DOESNT CARE!
But maybe it wasn't that much fun for him. It's bad form to neg someone to staying at the party if they are not in the mood. This is a basic respect issue.

Look, I'm telling you, he's still topside - I just checked. (and yes, it's invasive as fuck for me to be checking but I'm not doing anything WITH that info). His first and last name make a little dirty joke - even his street name and city(he fudged a little for privacy) all make for some chuckles, in light of his tales of tail.
Should the movie end we'll have a UF wake - raise a toast and then recall his finer qualities and have a few chuckles to assuage our sense of loss.

Happy New Year's Eve UFers - here's to a better one than the last. Oh yeah -

IMMI 2021

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
But maybe it wasn't that much fun for him. It's bad form to neg someone to staying at the party if they are not in the mood. This is a basic respect issue.

Look, I'm telling you, he's still topside - I just checked. (and yes, it's invasive as fuck for me to be checking but I'm not doing anything WITH that info). His first and last name make a little dirty joke - even his street name and city(he fudged a little for privacy) all make for some chuckles, in light of his tales of tail.
Should the movie end we'll have a UF wake - raise a toast and then recall his finer qualities and have a few chuckles to assuage our sense of loss.

Happy New Year's Eve UFers - here's to a better one than the last. Oh yeah -

IMMI 2021

ok then if he doesn’t want to come back to the party then he doesn’t wanna come back to the party. i wish him health + happiness

Waw came back and it took him5+ years.
They all come back

Sent from my iPhone because SHINGLES DOESNT CARE!