GAY Where is Immi?

PS

I quit smoking cigs over 6 years ago after almost 40 years of puffing.

I quit smoking pot after my heart attacks after 39 years of smoking (switched to vaping flower).

I quit vaping weed January 7 when my breathing took a real downturn. My pulmonologists were totally okay with me doing it but said if it affected breathing to stop, so I did.

I never really cared for edibles but bought some gummies. I’m a believer. Totally different high. I will not drive or operate a lumber mill on those fuck no.

If they load me onto a plane bound for Seattle, I hope they remain potent. Chances are I’m going home tomorrow with a chest tube still in and will be waiting. Fingers crossed.
Did edibles a couple times. After the last time I probably won't for... well, a good damned while.
First few times I was hanging with friends, drinking a few beers, BSing, whatnot. Friend gave me half of a ~30mg piece of chocolate. About an hour later I'm not feeling shit, he gives me the other half. It took until the wife drove us home (she wasn't partaking) for me to start feeling anything and even then it was weak.
Next time we hung out he gave me the second half about 20 minutes after the first and it kicked in a little better.

Well, I'm at home one night and decide I want to have another go of it. Took one whole piece at 10ish to play video games with the wife. Around midnight we both went to bed cause I wasn't feeling anything.
2:30 came in and came in hard. I woke up feeling kinda weird, ran my hands over the sheets and they got all tingly, noticed my feet were doing the same. It crept up my arms and legs until all my body was tingly. You know that scene in the Take On Me video where the drawn guy is coming through to reality? There's that juxtaposition of him flashing back and forth between drawn and real? That's what it felt like.

Woke the wife up and got her to help me. Eventually had to get in the shower, I just had too much stimulation from my skin not touching anything. Wife had to get a bluetooth speaker and blast grunge music while I tried to hold onto my mind. It was like waves where my sense of self and connection to my body was getting overwhelmed and then surfacing briefly. I had to line up my thoughts while I was under the waves and then tell my wife what I needed when I was above the waves.

Ended up sitting in the shower rocking back and forth listening to grunge music for an hour. I'd have to have her skip commercials because they made me feel "cronchy" and I remember that I told her that Tuesday tasted like 7

At one point I remember hearing the opening chords of Pearl Jam's Alive and I was able to get out something like "Oh, Pearl Jam, here I go" and just started singing nonsense
If you can imagine this:

But fitted around the sound of this:

then you've got a good idea what I sounded like

t I told her that Tuesday tasted like 7

LOL

I’ve heard that overdoing it can be scary uncomfortable. I don’t care to find out.

My son was watching The Sopranos and I was reclined with my eyes shut and a scene came in that was like a hilarious radio play to me, likely Way funnier as audio only than with video and I had a laugh attack that nearly made me cry. He said “Are you okay?” real sternly. What a mom. He wasn’t having any of it. After I described what was funny he got it.

It’s more complicated than a bong rip or three because time, dosing, etc. takes brains and I’m a little short on those.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Did edibles a couple times. After the last time I probably won't for... well, a good damned while.
First few times I was hanging with friends, drinking a few beers, BSing, whatnot. Friend gave me half of a ~30mg piece of chocolate. About an hour later I'm not feeling shit, he gives me the other half. It took until the wife drove us home (she wasn't partaking) for me to start feeling anything and even then it was weak.
Next time we hung out he gave me the second half about 20 minutes after the first and it kicked in a little better.

Well, I'm at home one night and decide I want to have another go of it. Took one whole piece at 10ish to play video games with the wife. Around midnight we both went to bed cause I wasn't feeling anything.
2:30 came in and came in hard. I woke up feeling kinda weird, ran my hands over the sheets and they got all tingly, noticed my feet were doing the same. It crept up my arms and legs until all my body was tingly. You know that scene in the Take On Me video where the drawn guy is coming through to reality? There's that juxtaposition of him flashing back and forth between drawn and real? That's what it felt like.

Woke the wife up and got her to help me. Eventually had to get in the shower, I just had too much stimulation from my skin not touching anything. Wife had to get a bluetooth speaker and blast grunge music while I tried to hold onto my mind. It was like waves where my sense of self and connection to my body was getting overwhelmed and then surfacing briefly. I had to line up my thoughts while I was under the waves and then tell my wife what I needed when I was above the waves.

Ended up sitting in the shower rocking back and forth listening to grunge music for an hour. I'd have to have her skip commercials because they made me feel "cronchy" and I remember that I told her that Tuesday tasted like 7

At one point I remember hearing the opening chords of Pearl Jam's Alive and I was able to get out something like "Oh, Pearl Jam, here I go" and just started singing nonsense
If you can imagine this:

But fitted around the sound of this:

then you've got a good idea what I sounded like

BTW that entire post is golden.

LOL

I’ve heard that overdoing it can be scary uncomfortable. I don’t care to find out.

My son was watching The Sopranos and I was reclined with my eyes shut and a scene came in that was like a hilarious radio play to me, likely Way funnier as audio only than with video and I had a laugh attack that nearly made me cry. He said “Are you okay?” real sternly. What a mom. He wasn’t having any of it. After I described what was funny he got it.

It’s more complicated than a bong rip or three because time, dosing, etc. takes brains and I’m a little short on those.
Uncomfortable is an interesting way to put it, yeah.

• Gravy
Another time we hosted a different friend and his wife for dinner and video games. After dinner, but before video games he and I smoked some.
He didn't say it was anything different or anything, but it hit damn hard.

It was definitely indica cause I was in da couch. I just remember sitting there glazed over, dog laying on the couch next to me. I was just petting her on autopilot and I ended up getting her to pass out from it. At one point I remember thinking that I wasn't sure when I should breath and getting mildly panicky about it. I thought "well, they're playing Mario Kart, I'll just make sure I breath when they take a turn" and doing that for pretty much the next hour or so.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
Another time we hosted a different friend and his wife for dinner and video games. After dinner, but before video games he and I smoked some.
He didn't say it was anything different or anything, but it hit damn hard.

It was definitely indica cause I was in da couch. I just remember sitting there glazed over, dog laying on the couch next to me. I was just petting her on autopilot and I ended up getting her to pass out from it. At one point I remember thinking that I wasn't sure when I should breath and getting mildly panicky about it. I thought "well, they're playing Mario Kart, I'll just make sure I breath when they take a turn" and doing that for pretty much the next hour or so.
keep some mint handy next you want to try stuff
also beer

Uncomfortable is an interesting way to put it, yeah.

“Scary” may have been more accurate. Shortly after legalization happened here (maybe even before) there were “news” stories about people going to the ER after overdoing it.

• Gravy
The strength of weed and weed products seems to be increasing rapidly. Gotta be super careful these days, particularly if you’re an occasional partaker. That’s one benefit of smoking it. Easier dosage control.

I was sent packing yesterday afternoon. I can’t blame them, although I have issues. I’m medically stable as far as a hospital is concerned. BUT

Im like a hundred year old man. It takes forever to do anything. I woke up when my alarm went off (FINALLY slept over 2 hours!) with a giant wet spot on the front of my shirt, and another where the chest tube is sticking out of me. Yep. Pink liquid. Bandage drenched. The doctor that I have identified as a psychopath re-bandaged it yesterday and from what I can see in the mirror, what a shitty job. I’ll be changing it later since I have all the supplies I need from previous surgeries.

Fuckin hurts like a bitch. Waaa
Waaa
Waaaa