Where is fly today?

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Today, fly had big plans for a really big thread - we even talked about how excited we were for it last night in a phone coversation. Today, fly is no where to be seen, does anyone know where he is?

I have been sending him txt messages, and emails:

elpmis said:
I'm on my way to work, did you make the thread yet?

elpmis said:
Hey man, where are you? get back to me

elpmis said:
DUDE MAKE THE THREAD, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT???

elpmis said:
Okay dude, I'm gonna call April to see what's up with you today

elpmis said:
APRIL ISN'T PICKING UP HER PHONE, YOU AREN'T PICKING UP YOUR PHONE, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON MAN, FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU NEED TO MAKE THE FUCKING THREAD

elpmis said:
WTF FUCK YUOU

elpmis said:
F:UICLKSAJ:DOIU@:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111FAG

elpmis said:
Goddamn it, fuck you fly. Today, you were supposed to make the most memorable thread in the history of online forumtry. But instead you decide not to log on, not to return my emails, and not answer my cell phone calls. Fuck you. I needed you today, fly, I needed you and I needed your thread, but you have failed me. And not just me, fly, you failed this forum, this internet, this world, this universe, and this galaxy. Do you understand the importance of what is going on here, fly? This forum is fucking dying. Because of you I am forced to read faggot as threads about bullshit that I could give a fuck about. There is no fly, and there is no thread. I will not stand around here any longer mind my ‘p’s and my ‘q’s I and coming out here and saying that I fucking hate you to death and I hope you die. In fact, I hope the reason you didn’t make the thread today is because you ARE dead.

In hate,

elpmis

where is fly? :( :( :(

jesus that last quote of yours turned ... me.... on... SOOOOO MUCH

:drool:

take me now Eplmis!! TAKE ME NOW!!!!!!!

shit.. i came already.. nevermind *rolls over and goes to sleep*

pa said:
jesus that last quote of yours turned ... me.... on... SOOOOO MUCH

:drool:

take me now Eplmis!! TAKE ME NOW!!!!!!!

shit.. i came already.. nevermind *rolls over and goes to sleep*